Wednesday 27 July 2011

My passion

When i moved in Norway in 2009, i knew nothing about cooking or baking. All i knew was just eating and eating :D. During the first few weeks since i lived here we ate either ready made food or went out for fast food and of course after few weeks i got fed up with it. I remember hubby told me that one of his friend's made a very good curry, So i asked hubby to invite him to our house so i could watch/learn and try new ideas. Steve did come and he did teach me how to make it ^_^ it was so easy and it tasted soooo good. So i said to myself if he can cook, then why not me. Since then cooking and baking have become my passion and hubby is very pleased with almost everything i make.

Hubby has also helped to buy me many cookbooks,baking equipment and encourages me to try new things. From the very begining i started to collect recipies from different places/friends and now have a good selection of favorite meals and desserts.